Peer-to-Peer Consulting and Strategy for Small Business, Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs
Gain access to expertise and an outside perspective for frank, open, and creative discussions about current issues you are working to address in your business.
Small business leaders frequently face a common challenge – as the leader in their business they often have no peers within their organization with whom to discuss critical and potentially private issues.
Employees may not share their honest viewpoint as they are motivated by the preservation of their jobs. They also lack the overall viewpoint that a business owner has of the operation and will only see situations from their own particular point of view. They often lack the vision that a leader possesses.
We will bring a completely difference perspective to the discussion. One that is completely objective to your particular issues as your business will be a space we know very little about. Working with a consultant such as True Leaf is an extremely effective way to overcome “the curse of knowledge” and “group think“.
Benefits of External Peer-Based Consulting
- An equally experienced individual to discuss important issues with
- Talk with experienced business professionals
- Access our expertise in small business development, first-time projects, and event production
Types of Consulting Projects
- Large purchases (new division, significant equipment acquisition, new building)
- Preparation for event participation, including vetting events as exhibiting opportunities and preparation for presenting